Monday, October 24, 2011

...the simple things...

Sorry to my 5 followers that it has been a couple weeks.  :)  I figured since it was Monday, and there are PLENTY of things to complain about, I would list some things that make me happy. 

  • Ryan.  He's enough
  • New lip gloss, love it.
  • A good run
  • Hearing "wub you mommy" from Leyton
  • Ryder's smile
  • Handwritten notes/letters, just because
  • Dave Matthews LIVE at LUTHER COLLEGE
  • Cyber wraps
  • Wheel of Fortune (don't judge me)
  • Team WestCoHart
  • LRC with the Westwoods
  • Cardinal baseball (especially in October)
  • Trivia/Game night with the Wilhelms
  • Answered prayer
  • Sunflowers
  • My sister's laugh...when she really thinks something is funny
  • Sweatpants and hoodies
  • Cherry limeades, wedge salads, sushi and fresh fruit

That's enough for now.  More to come...

2 comments:

  1. I'm there with you on the Cyberwraps, sweatpants/hoodie combination, and cherry limeade (especially with pellet ice from Sonic).

    ReplyDelete